Sunday, October 10, 2021

Manjaro Day 4

I've been really excited about using Arch Linux's Manjaro and things have been going well. No Man's Sky installed easier and runs better with Steam's tool set.

The challenge now that I'm trying to resolve is the mouse. My mouse is a Logitech G300s and it just feels...off. I can't place what exactly is happening but I find that its harder to actually click on small or exact locations. It feels like the mouse is over-sensitive which may be the case with the default interface loaded with Manjaro. I have not found another form of drivers or even logitech specific drivers for my corded mouse.

My hunt will continue into the xinput library and see if there's a way to treat the read bit rate and lower it so the mouse is not as sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment