Thursday, October 16, 2014

Daycare

Isla,

You finally made it through the waiting list for day care. We put ourselves on the list back in Feb. of 2013 so a little over a year and a half isn't too bad I guess. We had orientation yesterday and we got to meet your teachers and see your room. Funny thing for me is that I looked at the cots and immediately thought, there's no way you're going to sleep on that! We'll see I guess.

I'm drinking coffee waiting for you to wake up on our last official Daddy Daughter Day. After this you'll be joining me on my morning and evening commutes! Better get used to some NPR cause that's all you're gonna get, at least I tell myself that now.

The first day of drop off is going to be a tough one for me, it was hard at first entrusting your care to our parents but I knew them and trusted them. Trusting you to strangers will be even harder, Teresa goes here and Eric would tell me straight if there was any concerns so I trust and I'm sure you'll do fine. I on will be the one crying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment